Alright, folks. I am less than 10 weeks from my due date (May 7th) and I am quickly getting readjusted on the comfort scale. What I thought was uncomfortable before- was nothing!
During this busy and exhausting time, the husband and I are directing the local high school's spring musical and I really just considered wearing sweats to tonight's rehearsal. I am not yet convinced that I won't. Do I need a permission slip from Stacy and Clinton or Tim Gunn to be wearing sweats anywhere but the gym?! Does 3rd trimester pregnancy count?!
I am pretty pleased to see that the local weather temps are forecasted to be in the mid-40's and higher for the next 10 days- that means ballet flats. Easy on. Easy off. I need help even pulling on my uggs at this point- I CAN'T REACH MY FEET!! (bonus? A pedicure is a must- I can't do it myself!)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You can totally wear the sweats. 3rd trimester pretty much means all bets are off, right?
ReplyDelete